Who are we
Soft & Solution is a leading company in Albania, with several years of experience in the field of Information and Telecommunication Technology, which provides services in the field of information technology, develops programs and applications of all categories and profiles.
Our portfolio includes:
• development of dedicated programs,
• integration and implementation of systems,
• maintenance of systems,
The company’s mission is to provide maximum quality for each service, based on the technology and opportunities it provides. With strong confidence in the values we offer, we work alongside our customers to design and build contemporary solutions, based on the flexible platforms we have created.
Part Time Back-End Web Development Instructor
We are looking for a confident individual to join our team as a Part Time Back-End Web Development Instructor.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic software developers with experience of teaching the underpinning theory and practical activities related to Computer programming.
We welcome applications from experienced Instructors but would also be able to support those with significant industry experience who are looking to begin a career in Education to achieve a qualification in teaching with our established programme.
- Guide students through development of a final project that will showcase their abilities to hiring managers;
- Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community;
- Instructors will need to commit a few hours per week preparing lessons and materials, leveraging existing Soft Academy curriculum content;
- Inspire students to persevere through the challenges of learning a new suite of skills.
- Master Degree of Computer Engineering or Computer science or equivalent.
- 5 years of back-end web development experience.
- Understanding of both Agile and water fall project management, approaches and familiarity with project management tools.
- Strong knowledge of OOP, C#, MVC.
- Solving complex performance problems, architectural challenges, and security exploits is a must.
- Understanding of MVC framework C# and design patterns.
- Nice to have: UX design experience;
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Creating database schema that represents and supports business processes.