Part Time Front-End Web Development Instructor
We are looking for a confident individual to join our team as a Part Time Front-End Web Development Instructor.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic developers with experience of teaching the underpinning theory and practical activities related to Computer programming.
We welcome applications from experienced Instructors but would also be able to support those with significant industry experience who are looking to begin a career in Education to achieve a qualification in teaching with our established programme.
- Guide students through development of a final project that will showcase their abilities to hiring managers;
- Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community;
- Instructors will need to commit a few hours per week preparing lessons and materials, leveraging existing Soft Academy curriculum content;
- Inspire students to persevere through the challenges of learning a new suite of skills.
- Master Degree of Computer Engineering or Computer science or equivalent.
- Understanding of both Agile and water fall project management, approaches and familiarity with project management tools.
- Nice to have: UX design experience;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Front-end Web Development;
- You are the person that your colleagues naturally gravitate to when they are trying to figure something out;