Who we are
Soft & Solution Group is a leading company in Albania, Turkey and France with several years of experience in the field of Information and Telecommunication Technology, which provides services in the field of information technology, develops programs and applications of all categories and profiles.
Our portfolio includes:
- development of dedicated programs;
- integration and implementation of systems;
- maintenance of systems;
The company’s mission is to provide maximum quality for each service, based on the technology and opportunities it provides. With strong confidence in the values we offer, we work alongside our customers to design and build contemporary solutions, based on the flexible platforms we have created.
Soft & Solution seeks to expand staff with an Business Analyst, collaborator, willing to acquire new knowledge.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or related field
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.